For our client you will be the owner of the hiring strategy for different countries. Beside this you will be working on projects focused on improving their higing pocesses and company¹s branding. The tasks below will be part of your job;
- Follow up the recruitment processes from A-Z and set up the strategy for 10 different countries.
- Build up and maintain an effective network of agencies & contacts
- Conduct behavioral and competency based interviews as well as assessments
- Participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events
- Management of projects in accordance to your interests and company¹s needs
Our client is looking for a motivated colleague with an open mindset.
- You have 2-5 years of recruitment experience, including interviews
- You possess excellent communication skills in English (other ideal languages: DE/NL/HU/CZ/SK)
- You like to work in fast pace challenging environments
- Most important, you love to work as a team and you are always looking to improve your work
Our client is multinational Japanese company providing hight-tech products as sensors and measurment systems. You will work at the European HQ at Mechelen where they have more than 20 nationalities. The official language at work is English.
You will be part of a young & motivated international team. You will join a very challenging company where you will be coached to become the best.
Apart from that, our client provide a salary package with extra-legal benefits as well as developing opportunities.
T 03 218 48 46